After mastering the Elder Futhark runes, students move on to acquiring the skills of working with runic formulas, study the Norse deities and learn to work on their channel.
The Runes and Deities Course covers the following topics:
- How the Tree of Yggdrasil works.
- How to understand and construct runic formulas and bind-runes.
- How to perform a runic ritual.
- How to create runic amulets and talismans.
- Calculating and understanding an individual runic code (IRC). More
- How to construct an individual runic talisman of power.
- How to work with the Scandinavian gods and goddesses.
Beginning with the fourth class, students study in depth the Norse legends and myths, learn to see the hidden meaning and the messages encoded in them. Each deity gives his or her channel of power and special formulas related to this channel are studied to enhance the work and the results.
As a result, each student finds his or her own unique channel and gains the opportunity to work with the forces of the Scandinavian pantheon.
The course is long and extensive. After each class, some time (from 3 days to 1 month) is given for independent work.
Runes and Deities Course consists of 37 modules learnt in the following sequence:
- Introductory Lesson. The Structure of Runic Magic
- An Individual Runic Code: Calculation and Understanding
- An Individual Runic Amulet Based on the IRC. Rules for Making Amulets and Talismans
- The God Odin
- The God Thor
- The God Týr
- The God Heimdallr
- The God Loki
- The God Njörðr
- The God Freyr
- The Goddess Freyja
- The Goddesses Sif and Iðunn
- The Goddess Frigg
- The God Baldr
- The Goddess Hel
- The Norns
- The God Mímir
- The God Bragi
- The God Höðr
- The God Hermóðr
- The God Viðarr
- The God Váli
- The God Ullr
- The God Forseti
- The Goddess Skaði
- The Goddess Sága
- The Goddess Eir
- The Goddess Gefjon
- The Goddess Fulla
- The Goddesses Vár and Vör
- The Goddesses Sjöfn and Lofn
- The Goddesses Syn and Hlín
- The Goddess Snotra
- The Goddess Gná